Epitalon Anti-Aging peptide Benefits
Are you looking for the best peptide for healing & anti-aging? Do you want more value from your intense workouts or cardio sessions to stay on top of the game? If your answers are in the affirmative, it is time for you to gain a clear and complete understanding of Epitalon that is rated as one of the best anti-aging peptides and why you should Buy Epitalon Anti-Aging Peptide.
What Is Epitalon Peptide?
Considered the best peptide for healing & anti-aging, Epitalon has the ability to influence gene expression, produce exciting physiological effects, and extend telomere length – results that are referred by experts as “geroprotective” results.
Studied long for its anti-aging effects, Epitalon (also known as Epithalon, Eithalone, Epithalamin, or Epithalamine) is a synthetically-derived tetrapeptide made of four amino acids (glutamic acid, aspartic acid, alanine, and glycine). Based on a natural peptide called epithalamin extracted from the pineal gland, Epitalon is primarily administered via intramuscular or intravenous injection or transdermally (through the skin).
Benefits Of Epitalon Anti-Aging Peptide
- In a clinical trial, the Epitalon peptide demonstrated the ability to improve degenerative damage to the retina caused by Retinitis pigmentosa (a genetic, degenerative eye disease) in 90 percent of the patients.
- As we age, the circadian rhythms of the body become less disrupted and less pronounced and coincide with altered sleep cycles and reduced melatonin secretion. In another trial, Epitalon improved melatonin production and altered its cycle and peak concentrations to stay in line with those of young people.
- Cell-based studies have shown that anti-aging activity gets enhanced with Epitalon. It is worthwhile to note here that the enzyme Telomerase has the unique ability to delay or even reversing the process of cellular aging.
- A study has shown that Epitalon has the ability to increase lymph flow (including white blood cells) and apoptosis (programmed cell death) while slowing down the growth of colon cancer in rats.
- In mice and humans, Epitalon can reduce the expression of specific genes that when over-reacted can play an important role in the development of breast cancer.
- The antioxidant effects of Epitalon are primarily because of its unmatched ability to stimulate the production of melatonin. It is because of this quality that Epitalon demonstrates efficacy to treat diseases such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and even neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases.
Other Advantages of the Epitalon Peptide
- Delays or prevents age-related diseases
- Boosts energy levels and the sense of well-being
- Improves skin health and appearance
- Heals deteriorated or injured muscle cells
- Improves endocrine health
- Promotes rehabilitation of nervous system activity
- Reduces rates of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
- Better management of metabolism and body weight
- Reduces the incidence of acute respiratory disease
- Increases the human lifespan
- Reduces lipid oxidation and ROS (Reactive oxygen species)
- Normalizes T cell function
- Increases resistance to emotional stress
- Improves levels of concentration and memory retention
Known as the “Fountain of Youth“, Epitalon anti-aging peptide induces telomerase activity and telomere elongation in human somatic cells. It also has the ability to increase resistance to emotional stress by normalizing prolactin levels and minimizes age-related changes in immune and neuroendocrine systems. Epitalon is also known to activate telomerase that proves useful to repair or lengthen telomeres. The best thing about Epitalon is that it lengthens telomeres by activating telomerase but without any increased incidence of tumors. In fact, Epitalon is known to demonstrate potent anti-cancer properties against several types of common cancer, including colon cancer and mammary cancer. In addition to these advantages, Epitalon also demonstrates usefulness for people who are diagnosed with osteoarthritis and osteoporosis or those who want to defy age while delivering exceptional on-field performance.
Recommended Dose Of Epitalon for Anti-Aging Benefits
The recommended dose of Epitalon anti-aging peptide is between 0.5 mg and 3 mg per day.
Are you looking to purchase real, third-party tested Epithalamin? Buy Epitalon online now!
Disclaimer: Singular Biotech makes no claims as to any benefits provided by this product, please research documented scientific studies before purchase & use only as described.
This product is not approved by the FDA. Not for human consumption. For Lab Research or Veterinary Use Only. Over 99% Purity Guaranteed. Third-Party Certificate of Analysis Available Upon Request.